Great sound. Great looks. And a price tag that will leave you with some money for AvGas!
The Cadence ANR.1 takes our popular, comfortable PNR headset and adds Active Noise Reduction (ANR). The built in audio microprocessor uses advanced audio technology to listen to the aircraft noise present at the headset, and actively cancel out background noise inside the ear cups, resulting in an even quieter and less fatiguing experience.
- Built-in Active Noise Reduction (ANR) technology further reduces aircraft and engine noise using advanced audio processing
- Proprietary AirPunch+ drivers provide crisp intercom audio and unbelievable music fidelity
- High quality, leather-type ear seals that deaden sound without getting sweaty and slimy
- Stereo audio
- Soft over-head bridge with integrated padding
- Flexible integral boom microphone that won't sag
- 3.5mm aux input (with included 6' aux cable)
- ...oh, and did we mention the premium carrying case is included with the headset?
AirPunch+ Sound Drivers
The ANR technology works in concert with our new AirPunch+ sound drivers, which provide crisp, clear ATC and intercom audio, while at the same time delivering incredible music performance. Our dual driver technology means speech communications are loud and clear. And, when you plug in your cell phone, iPad, or any other device with a standard 3.5mm audio jack (using the included 6' aux cable!), you'll get music quality unmatched this headset class!
Mono & Stereo Support
The ANR.1 supports both Mono and Stereo audio panels, eliminating the problem of audio in only one ear. The audio selector is conveniently located on the ANR processor. Ear each cup has individually-adjustable volume controls so you can get the sound just right.
Soft, Leather-type Ear Seals
The ANR.1 features plush, soft leather-type ear seals, typically only found on more expensive headsets. Unlike the foam and gel type seals found on other headsets, the leather-type seals are much softer and won't get slimy and sweaty.
Included Premium Carrying Case
The included premium zippered carrying case keeps your ANR.1 headset in good shape when not in use. The headset fits perfectly in the included, custom-fitted case!
Designed by pilots for pilots!
Color: Jet Black